Bruce Chubb Bruce Chubb

Wonderful fairy tale!

Although things seem rather rushed every now and then, I think a lot of it's appeal is in it's simle art. Your frame by frame work is splendid! The voice acting is rather bad qualtiy, but you mentioned that in your comments. This could definitely be made into a small series with all kind of forest animals.

mario v.s. pokemon pt.1 mario v.s. pokemon pt.1

At least it's a start

This actually reminded me of when I first trying flash. The fun of figuring things out and the making of your first movie, with voice acting and a decent story is a delight. Even though it wasn't good it made me nostalgic and I can see that you put a lot of effort into it. All I can say is that you just need to keep trying, listen to people's advice and get inspired by other flash submissions. There's a long way ahead of you but if you can keep your ambition up it won't be long before you've made a movie with your own drawings, a coherent story line and some decent voice acting. All the best!

thedarkzero responds:

thank you.

Robert's Weapon Tutorial Robert's Weapon Tutorial

Woh

To be frank, I can't see how this good such a good score. Is it so hard for that many people to draw lines that resemble a weapon? Your tutorial taught me nothing I already knew. It just explains how you should draw lines that resemble weapons, but nothing too special or fancy. It would've been more interesting if you used more advanced shading, reflection in blades and the like.

Virtual Keyboard V 1.1 Virtual Keyboard V 1.1

This was worth my time.

This game is in overall good. It's really refreshing next to all the senseless blood fights, etc. It could be better, not all the notes were correct.
Also a lot of people are complaining that it doesn't work; buy a new computer but don't blame this flash for it by giving it 0 points in your review.

Road Blocks Road Blocks

Yeah.. this is nice

In overall an 8. It's indeed very addicting, I can play this forever. Sometimes it was kind of hard, but not too hard that made game fun. Keep up the good work.

And also Disorderd, no one had an IQ of 191.. not even Einstein, congratulations with it, you are going to save humanity! (worldpeace, sollution for worldstarvation) hooray!

Could Have Been Worse 5.1 Could Have Been Worse 5.1

Very nice, but little rough on the edges

I simply love the "Could have been worse" series. This second 'click and point' RPG is better than your first one although there are a few things that bother me. First of all, where did the really cool blobs go? I loved those blobs man! Squares just aren't the same, nevertheless it stays cool. Also, a bit more interactívity wouldn't go a miss, the RPG is sort of on a trail which I don't really like. But the story is pretty good, I love the ending, I didn't see that one comeing. In a few words ; keep up the good work and make a sequel. Can't wait to see the second one and I really wonder how this bizarre story will develop.

DJRunaway responds:

:P LOL :D :) Squares rule :P :) Wait till you hear the rest of the story... :) It will be insane and chaotic!