Virtual Keyboard V 1.1 Virtual Keyboard V 1.1

This was worth my time.

This game is in overall good. It's really refreshing next to all the senseless blood fights, etc. It could be better, not all the notes were correct.
Also a lot of people are complaining that it doesn't work; buy a new computer but don't blame this flash for it by giving it 0 points in your review.

Road Blocks Road Blocks

Yeah.. this is nice

In overall an 8. It's indeed very addicting, I can play this forever. Sometimes it was kind of hard, but not too hard that made game fun. Keep up the good work.

And also Disorderd, no one had an IQ of 191.. not even Einstein, congratulations with it, you are going to save humanity! (worldpeace, sollution for worldstarvation) hooray!

Could Have Been Worse 5.1 Could Have Been Worse 5.1

Very nice, but little rough on the edges

I simply love the "Could have been worse" series. This second 'click and point' RPG is better than your first one although there are a few things that bother me. First of all, where did the really cool blobs go? I loved those blobs man! Squares just aren't the same, nevertheless it stays cool. Also, a bit more interactívity wouldn't go a miss, the RPG is sort of on a trail which I don't really like. But the story is pretty good, I love the ending, I didn't see that one comeing. In a few words ; keep up the good work and make a sequel. Can't wait to see the second one and I really wonder how this bizarre story will develop.

DJRunaway responds:

:P LOL :D :) Squares rule :P :) Wait till you hear the rest of the story... :) It will be insane and chaotic!

Could Have Been Worse 3 Could Have Been Worse 3

Cool

Cool..
This game was pretty cool, it featured a lot of stuff. It was different from many games, be sure to make a sequel.

DJRunaway responds: