Bruce Chubb Bruce Chubb

Wonderful fairy tale!

Although things seem rather rushed every now and then, I think a lot of it's appeal is in it's simle art. Your frame by frame work is splendid! The voice acting is rather bad qualtiy, but you mentioned that in your comments. This could definitely be made into a small series with all kind of forest animals.

mario v.s. pokemon pt.1 mario v.s. pokemon pt.1

At least it's a start

This actually reminded me of when I first trying flash. The fun of figuring things out and the making of your first movie, with voice acting and a decent story is a delight. Even though it wasn't good it made me nostalgic and I can see that you put a lot of effort into it. All I can say is that you just need to keep trying, listen to people's advice and get inspired by other flash submissions. There's a long way ahead of you but if you can keep your ambition up it won't be long before you've made a movie with your own drawings, a coherent story line and some decent voice acting. All the best!

thedarkzero responds:

thank you.

Robert's Weapon Tutorial Robert's Weapon Tutorial

Woh

To be frank, I can't see how this good such a good score. Is it so hard for that many people to draw lines that resemble a weapon? Your tutorial taught me nothing I already knew. It just explains how you should draw lines that resemble weapons, but nothing too special or fancy. It would've been more interesting if you used more advanced shading, reflection in blades and the like.

1892 1892

Well

This wasn't really good.. in fact, it was kind of bad. Really bad. The graphics were really poor, although I liked the way you made it look like an old movie. Also... the singer doesn't even play the guitar.. I gave you a 1. Well That isn't too bad, could've been worse, aight? Good luck with your other flash movies.

Could Have Been Worse 2 Could Have Been Worse 2

Yay

Normally I don't like movies made by gay persons or in your case people with a strong attraction to little dead girls. But damn, this is sooo good. Seriously -- 10!!

DJRunaway responds:

:) LOL...Normaly I don't talk to communist assholes, but in your case, I'll make an exception!